The Smith Palmer House! Historic, antebellum residence/office building in Monroe Ward. Built in 1851, Palmer House is one of 13 contributing buildings included in the Two Hundred Block West Franklin Street Historic District. The Two Hundred Block West Franklin Street Historic district contains the most interesting concentration of nineteenth century architecture in Richmond, a concentration associated with some of the city's more, prominent houses. The historic Palmer House is one of the few antebellum structures remaining in downtown Richmond. Today, Palmer House is available to occupiers seeking an historic and attractive residence or office environment. 5 on-site parking spaces (lot recently resurfaced)
Listing courtesy of Shaheen Ruth Martin & Fonville.
All or a portion of the multiple listing information is provided by the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC, from a copyrighted compilation of listings. All CVR MLS information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2020 Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC. All rights reserved. Real estate properties marked with the Central Virginia MLS (CVRMLS) icon are provided courtesy of the CVRMLS IDX database. The information being provided is for a consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties for purchasing. IDX information updated .